Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today's diet update


I'll try to do a diet update as often as possible. Today, I read a trick about taking one or two tablespoons of vinegar if your feeling hungry. I tried this but it made me MORE hungry and gave me a stomach ache. So I doubt I'll be trying that again. Today my mother took my brother to sonic while I was in the car! It was sooo tempting because all the fast food smelled really good. My mother kept asking me over and over if a wanted anything but I kept thinking to myself, "Saying no to food is saying yes to thin" and I conquered my temptation! I was happy knowing that as he was filling his body with hundreds of calories worth of chili cheese tater tots and cherry slushie, I had the self control to resist those fatty devils. But during dance class today I was feeling very light headed and sick because I hadn't eaten in almost 7 hours. Normally, this wouldn't bother me but since I am doing all of this for dance, I want to get the most out of every class. This means I'm going to have to find a high energy, low calorie and fat snack to eat before dance. Also, at dinner, my mother made salad (with cheese, croutons, bacon bits, and other salad toppings), potatos, flounder with a lemon butter sause, and ciabatta bread. I absolutly adore potatos and ciabatta bread but I resisted the temptation to have any. Also, I removed the unnessisary salad toppings and ate only lettuce and dressing. But thats not to say that I have been perfect all day :( Today I have eaten...

Breakfast: nothing!

Midmorning snack: 2 tablespoons of vinegar (ewww not doing that again) - 5 calories

Lunch: 1 cup of Cheerios - 110 calories (yikes I thought they'd be less!)
1/2 cup of organic skim milk - 45 calories

Dinner: 1 1/2 cup of lettuce - 12 calories
4 tablespoons of Light Balsamic Vinegarette dressing
2 pieces of pan-fried flounder - 260 calories! (why does my mother insist on making such high calorie and high fat foods and then forcing me to eat them?! This basically ruined my whole day!

As for exercise, I had a 1 hour pointe class today

This brings my final food calorie intake for the day to 482, 18 below my daily limit (yikes that's cutting it close!)

By the way, the picture at the top is just a little ballerina thinspo I use to keep me going, Isn't she beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment