Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday diet update


So today was an ok day as far as dieting goes. I had...

Breakfast: 1 1/2 cup of Cheerios - 165 calories
1/2 cup of skim milk - 45 calories

Lunch: nothing!

Pre-dance snack: 1/2 cup of Cheerios - 55 calories
1/4 cup of skim milk - 22 calories

Dinner: 1 piece of meatloaf - 222 calories (ugh!)

Even though this leaves me about 10 calories over my daily limit, I'm not too worried because I had 3 hours worth or dance classes today

I weighed in at 108 after dinner and dance, this is starting to bother me, WHY AM I NOT LOSING MORE WEIGHT!!!!

anyway, sorry about this post being so short, I'm just really frustrated right now. And the girl at the beginning is Alina Somova and she is officially my number one thinspo. She is stunning

No comments:

Post a Comment